REHAB EQUIPMENT SALES REPRESENTATIVE – Alberta, Sask. & Man.
The ideal candidate will prospect and generate new commercial business as well as perform cold-calls in the field to generate new permanent sales. This candidate should be able to support existing clients and have an ability to conduct product demonstrations. Relevant education in Kinesiology or ties to the medical referral community will be a definite asset.
- Identify leads, manage prospects and acquire new business
- Service existing clients
- Effectively demonstrate product lines
- Meet established goals for territory development and sales quotas
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Sales or related field
- 5+ years’ experience in Rehab equipment sales with strong track record of success
- Experience in developing and executing territory sales strategies
- Strong business acumen
- Efficient and effective territory management skills
- Organize travel schedule and book itinerary
- In depth knowledge of clinical issues relating to pediatrics and geriatrics
- Knowledge of manual mobility and seating products
- Ability to establish and maintain communications both inside and outside the company
- Ability to communicate effectively in a team problem-solving environment
- Funding knowledge within complex rehab technology
- Ability to network with providers, ATP’s, clinicians and caregivers
- Strong presentation, negotiation, and closing skills
- Self-motivated and able to work independently to meet or exceed goals
- knowledge in Microsoft Office
- position will be based in Alberta
Qualified applicants are invited to send their resume attention, Human Resources Manager, e-mail: email@example.com Only those candidates that meet our qualifications will be contacted.