REHAB EQUIPMENT SALES REPRESENTATIVE – Alberta, Sask. & Man.
An enthusiastic professional with a minimum of three to five years of Rehab Equipment sales experience, you bring excellent customer service skills and a keen desire to reach new career heights. Your proven sales track record will be put to the test in this role, and the rewards will reflect your results. Relevant education in Kinesiology or ties to the medical referral community will be a definite asset.
Your responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to;
- working with key accounts throughout the sales territory
- developing and maintaining sales accounts and territory in all 3 provinces
- assisting health care professionals with equipment prescriptions and assessments
- conducting product in-services and demonstrations to clinicians and dealers
- understand government funding and how it relates to our business strategies
- working proactively with management team to promote our entire product lines
- ability to work independently is critical for this position
- position will be based in Alberta
- knowledge in Microsoft Office and excellent communication skills is critical
Qualified applicants are invited to send their resume attention, Human Resources Manager, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Only those candidates that meet our qualifications will be contacted.
Ki Mobility Canada Ltd. has a proven track record of working closely with dealers and therapists to ensure their patients’ rehabilitation needs are achieved. Ki Mobility Canada is focused on representing high-end rehabilitation manufacturers to bring a unique service to our local dealers, therapists, and health care professionals. Our goal is to sell and to educate the market on the latest in rehab technology.